Galden® D05 PFPE grades are specifically recommended for electronic reliability testing, including thermal shock and hermetic seal testing.
Galden® PFPE is a line of high-performance, inert, fluorinated fluids. Various grades, with a variety of service temperature ranges, are available. Uses include heat transfer, electronic reliability testing, vapor phase soldering, solvents, and acid spill mitigation.
Ideal fluids for applications with component immersion, wafer etching, ion implantation, radar equipment, transformers, power supplies, UF6 production, chillers, cooling towers, and freeze dryers.
Features of Galden® D05 PFPE Electronic Reliability Testing Fluid
- Fluids contain nine coolants with boiling points between 70°C and 270°C
- Perfluorinated, inert polyethers have a high resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Compatible with metals, ceramics, plastics, and elastomers
- Fluids have low viscosity, no hydrogen in the molecular structure, and low water absorption
- Excellent for use in direct immersion cooling and indirect cooling applications
- Nonflammable, nontoxic, and safe for the environment
Benefits of Galden® D05 PFPE Electronic Reliability Testing Fluid
- Environmentally safe-do not damage the ozone
- Highly inert
- Good heat transfer medium
- Chemically and thermally resistant
- Non toxic
This is new material, sealed in the original packaging sold without certificate of analysis. C of A is not available.
|Normal boiling point||°C||165||203||175||230|
|Kinematic viscosity, 25°C||cSt||1.7||2.4||1.8||4.4|
|Kinematic viscosity, -54°C||cSt||45||160||–||–|
|Specific heat, 25°C||J/Kg°C||973||973||973||973|
|Thermal conductivity, 25°C||W/m°C||0.07||0.07||0.07||0.07|
|Coefficient of expansion||cm3/cm3°C||0.0011||0.0011||0.0011||0.0011|
|Dielectric strength||kV (2.54 mm gap)||40||40||40||40|
|Average molecular weight||a.m.u.||750||870||760||1,020|